What's new

Let's Imagine: Next DBZ Movie

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
So I was sitting here thinking about the next dragonball z movie, and what I would like to see in it, and I got to thinking of a cool plot I wanted to share with you guys, and in turn hear what you guys would like to see happen in the next installment...Please let's keep the trolling to a minimum, I want this thread to stay on topic as much as possible..so here we go..

So my plot idea takes place 3 years after Goku achieves super saiyan god move while vegeta has just awoken super saiyan 3, after vigorous training 2 and a half years by his lonesome, yet he still longs for the power of a god that goku had achieved in his fight with bills, yes he could easily try to summon up the pure hearted saiyans to repeat the same process, but his pride would not bring him to ask for help, besides.. to his knowledge his past wouldn't exactly make him eligible as a pure hearted saiyan, there must be another way.

Even though goku was more powerful then even a level 3 now in his current normal saiyan form, he was still trying to figure out what exactly causes him to enter his full god mode transformation.

So he turned to king kai for more answers, he tells goku the answers he seeks lies with Whis, however he would have to meet with him for the answers on their planet. So goku bids farewell to the z warriors and his family, and assures he will be back after his training with Whis is done.

Even though vegeta is away from his family training to get stronger he regularly keeps in touch with bulma, his son through the capsule corps shuttle and assures them he will be home soon. While chatting with bulma after a very vigorous gravity workout aboard the ship, out of no where a barrage of asteroids destroy vegetas ship and send the already exhausted saiyan drifting into out of space with the debris left from over from the damaged ship, before he can access what happens he passes out, not before seeing a mysterious ship approach him.

He awakens surrounded in water and hooked up to wires, a machine much similar to the one kakarot had recovered in from his encounter with captain ginyu all those years back. To much of his suprise he noticed namekians where aiding in his recovery. The ship that had rescued vegeta was none other then an namekian ship. After a few days vegeta was well enough to leave, he reluctantly thanked the namekians for their help and requested a new ship to return to his travels, but out of no where he feels a very powerful and familiar ki approaching, a bright light flashes before his eyes, and when it clears it's a time machine, to his suprise out steps his son, the older and much stronger Future Trunks...

I will continue this later...time to get off work lol

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I thought the Namekians didn't travel into space and shit?

Anyways, I'm a bit disappointed with the latest battle of the gods movie, it had the same GT Effect where all the other characters outside of Goku became shrimps.

I would've liked to see a better continuation of the normal DBZ story line. Something like 2 years after Buu died where Goku is beginning to learn more and more about SSJ3. It would be cool if the current SSJ3 we all now is actually a False SSJ3, like the False SSJ in Lord Slug, except instead this form requires a total mental breakdown in order to transform properly(keep in mind the current SSJ3 is the only SSJ form in DBZ that did not require a mental breakdown[Goku snapping after Krillen Died and Gohan seeing 16 get stomped on]so it makes sense that no one has achieved it) and it would look something like a normal SSJ3 but there would be a tail, the eyes would have a golden outline to them, the eyebrows are back, and the aura can be a massive sparkly aura similar to SSJ Vegeto or SSJ4 Gogeta.

Gohan can be made important and more serious(No more saiyaman pls).

Goten and Trunks are now older and stronger and have a few more tricks up their sleeves.

Vegeta can be the one to obtain the true SSJ3 after some shit gets real(Future Trunks visits everyone and has obtained SSJ3 but an event occurs where he has to save vegeta from being killed and ends up dieing himself).

So those are just some ideas I really wish happened on the next saga or movie.