What's new

Lets get IGAU on GameBattles!

Night_watch

Let the game begin!
For those of you who don't know what gamebattles is, well it is basically a site that has different kinds of competitive games on it for xbox 360 and ps3 etc. On the site players schedule matches against each other on an automated system. You can either accept a match someone else has posted for a scheduled time or you can post up a match of your own. At the end of each match both players report who won on the site and the win gets added to the players profile and the person who lost receives a loss. For each game there is a leader board and the board shows the names of the players who play the game in order starting from who has the best win loss kd of matches for the game. The site has has different playoff seasons. For example they have spring playoff, summer playoff, winter playoff ect. At the end of each playoff who ever has the best win loss kd for whatever game they play is the winner of that playoff and is considered champion for that playoff. I think this is a good idea because it will allow people who play injustice competitively but can not attend tournaments to see how they size up against the rest of the competitive community. Also it will allow those who play tournaments to just practice against players who actually know what they are doing. What do you guys think? If this goes well I will send a request.

Riyo

Kombatant
I used to be one of the administrators for the fighting game ladder. I can tell you right now that this ladder won't be active for one reason: Game has been out for a long time IE: not many playing online/compared to launch; if its not a shooter then at most it'll last one season.

Night_watch

Let the game begin!
I used to be one of the administrators for the fighting game ladder. I can tell you right now that this ladder won't be active for one reason: Game has been out for a long time; if its not a shooter then at most it'll last one season.
But how many fighting games have actually been given a chance on game battles?

Riyo

Kombatant
With the inception of Vanilla SF4, almost every fighting game with Smash for the Wii actually being very active for a couple of seasons.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
For games that do well at the end of each playoff they take the top ten and put them against each other and the winner gets money.
Yeah I used to play Gears 2, 3 and MW 1, 2 and Halo 3 on GB was a real avid user in the day, but wish FGs got some more love on there because they would work perfectly on there.