Banned
id love to see what zack snyder could do with it

also id love it if ben browder played barry allen

dude looks great for 50 years old

blake lively for iris allen

benedict cumberbatch for captain cold

RomeoBravoDelta

Dojo Trainee
Zack Snyder is the wrong man for the job. There's no way a serious Flash movie would work. The super speed is going to look silly no matter what you do. You are going to have to lean into the camp to get any kind of success out of it. Besides, I want a fun superhero movie. The Christopher Nolan movies were good, but I'm over the "gritty" phase.

tazzmission

Banned
Zack Snyder is the wrong man for the job. There's no way a serious Flash movie would work. The super speed is going to look silly no matter what you do. You are going to have to lean into the camp to get any kind of success out of it. Besides, I want a fun superhero movie. The Christopher Nolan movies were good, but I'm over the "gritty" phase.

agreed and i never stated anything about it going the nolan route so thats why i think snyder could be the man for the job. despite what your views are for man of steel you cant deny snyder did some of the most amazing cgi scenes plus fights in the film

RomeoBravoDelta

Dojo Trainee
agreed and i never stated anything about it going the nolan route so thats why i think snyder could be the man for the job. despite what your views are for man of steel you cant deny snyder did some of the most amazing cgi scenes plus fights in the film
Just going off of Snyder's past films, he doesn't seem to do silly, fun, or vibrant, at least not intentionally (the "Hallelujah" sex scene Watchmen was ridiculous). His films take themselves pretty seriously, and I just don't think that'll work for the Flash.

tazzmission

Banned
Just going off of Snyder's past films, he doesn't seem to do silly, fun, or vibrant, at least not intentionally (the "Hallelujah" sex scene Watchmen was ridiculous). His films take themselves pretty seriously, and I just don't think that'll work for the Flash.

i can see snyder be executive producer and maybe someone like duncan jones or rockne s obannon could direct?