What's new

Learning the Green Ninja

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
After losing to Chris G.... I have decided to use Reptile.. This char has the tools to blow ppl up. Yes Showtime used him but he is now a Sonya main and the only reptile I know of is Tyler besides Chris g....

Expect reptile from me at Ufgt as well as Evo (unless there's a match up Kabal takes for free :p )

When in doubt, BF2.
With a little 3,2,1xxSlide on the side.

Good luck on your journey of chomp, chomp, hiss, Cat! I've disliked Reptile for a long time, but I'm finally learning how to not be free against him. Please expose numerous people as being free to Reppy.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I can already imagine Joker8417 facepalming himself senseless when he reads this thread...

But, I personally feel this is a wise decision. I feel the character is more than adequate and is worth learning. So that said Cat , good luck and you know you have Showtime to refer to for any questions.

Cat

I can already imagine Joker8417 facepalming himself senseless when he reads this thread...

But, I personally feel this is a wise decision. I feel the character is more than adequate and is worth learning. So that said Cat , good luck and you know you have Showtime to refer to for any questions.
I know a ton about reptile from facing Showtime back when he main him. So I know what he can do.

Just have to add my on style to him and use what I have learned with kabal such as spacing. Wiff punishing Etc.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
If you ever, EVER use 321 slide as a combo ender, I will personally find you and beat you down like a red-headed step child.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
If you ever, EVER use 321 slide I will personally find you and beat you down like a red-headed step child.
Why not? I get that the slide is unsafe while the acid hand is not, but it still makes for a possible mix-up. If anything, a move being unsafe can actually add to how unpredictable it can be. You never know.

Cat - I never said you knew nothing about Reptile, did I? ;) I simply said that it wouldn't hurt to know a source you can go to for suggestions. I certainly don't doubt your ability. See you in Houston soon.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Why not? I get that the slide is unsafe while the acid hand is not, but it still makes for a possible mix-up. If anything, a move being unsafe can actually add to how unpredictable it can be. You never know.

Cat - I never said you knew nothing about Reptile, did I? ;) I simply said that it wouldn't hurt to know a source you can go to for suggestions. I certainly don't doubt your ability. See you in Houston soon.
Read it again pls.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Stick to kabal, reptile is to low tier for ya bro lol

This is to good, hop on that green train

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cat

Stick to kabal, reptile is to low tier for ya bro lol

This is to good, hop on that green train

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Lol. I don't think he's low tier. I think he will fit my style.