What's new

LadyJadeAssassin vs bjudis/RM_GoddessofFans (TagTeam)

One of my pet peeves on is seeing people spam the chat in MK9 just to get attention. One of those people is bjudis (aka RM_GoddessofFans). If u ever encountered this person in chat, you will know exactly what I'm talking about. You'll get the whole "im a girl", "im pretty", decriptions of beautiful genitalia, etc... you know the usual attention whore lines. The reason it annoys me is because they boast about themselves to hide the fact they suck. Why do even play if your only wanting to play noobs? This video will show two fights, but had they won the first one there would NOT have been a second. They are one of those win one - n - run type of players. Then they get excited and spam chat. Hey, whatever floats your boat. Playing this person is a difficult task in itself. If you have a high score, u might as well forget playing with him/her. Scared, much? Skill wise, the Mileena was good, but the Kitana..... :confused:. I noticed that the Kitana was only good for X-Ray. Other than that, the she was you typical basic player. No combos, just throwing fans in order to build up X-Ray. It is what it is.... Try to enjoy! =-/

Check out my other videos here :facepalm: ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/LadyCatAssassin

I hate 1 win runners and noob hunters with a passion! I play the game so i can get better but they play just to talk shit and run. Thats why i never really play on my main PSN name. Earlier today I was online and i specifically stated in the chat that i'm training with Rain and would anybody like to train with me and work on our characters. Just some friendly training matches. So this guy challenges me and i win the first one. I didn't finish him. Then he wins the next one and does a fatality. I kept on picking Rain becuz im trying to get better with him. So we go back and forth and when i won, i didn't finish him, but whenever he won, he did a fatality EVERY time. So i asked him why does he keep doing fatalities becuz he kept doing the EXACT SAME ONE and he said because he can. He pissed me off!