What's new

KYMK9 - Pre-EVO Show with TomBrady

Lord_B

Noob
Guess what?! I've got a FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS MORE BRADY!

We've got another episode up, an extended pre-EVO special with your hero (and mine) Mr TomBrady.

Great interview, great experience. Check the links and subscribe!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Slymind

Noob
This was extremely insightful. Tom, if possible you should try to talk someone in NRS, like Hector or Boon about the 3D hitbox issue(if there is one), because, apparentely this is the main issue with the game. You made clear that, if the issue is real, you can't simply patch it, but would it be possible to fix it in a hypothetic "UMK9" version? because is just TOO soon to even talk about MK10, IMHO, i think it will(and should) take years before they announce a sequel, then we will probably stick with MK9 for a long time, so this randomness you talked about, should be investigated ASAP.

Anyway, i will be crossing my fingers so everything can go right in this EVO so the mk community can emerge stronger than ever after it.

Kwon

---->----
That's right, there is no better prescription than More Tom Brady!

Tom Brady is the cure for everything!

Very interesting, thanks alot!

Is anyone from NRS reading the boards btw?

Someone (Our Ambassador Tom) should let them know! :)

reptar

Noob
YES TOM BRADY, I SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

lol.. Great interview guys, got me all hype for MK at Evo and in general. Good luck, Tom!!

Btw I heard that CCG tournament WILL have MK but it's not even in the trailer. T12 Toronto top tiers thing will have MK for sure and it's also being hosted in a real city.