What's new

Question - Kung Lao KUNG LAO'S COMPILED BUGS REPORT

biggabarr

chilling
This is a compile list of bugs or stuffs that need to be looked at across KUNG LAO Tempest and Hat tricks variation, if I have left anything out please feel free to highlight them also I have not been playing Buzz saw so no complains.

TEMPEST…

11212 circle hat 44, the first 4 miss some time also b2 circle hat. Regular df1 hit box need some looking in loose to normal all the time especial from jump in attacks. In the corner with hat spin active and f4 give an extra hit with an extra hat, 112124 string (the 4) wiffs on crouching opponents (all variation).

HAT TRICKS

Bf ex2 returning hat can be back dash, mid hat callback can be neutral ducked (mid hit), low hat callback hurt box needs looking in, to combo off more consistently, after a hat callback if touch during the returning hat the hat disappears, after a bf ex2 on blk, after the first hit the opponent can move while you are stuck in motion.

Things that would make hat tricks better in my opinion.

A faster startup to hat trap, armor on ex hat callback or burn a meter to gain armor on setting up hat trap and burn another to get the launcher.

Just so you know this is open to criticism and correction moreover additional opinion that may help with the improvement of KUNG LAO’S variations.

Last edited: