What's new

Combo Video - Tempest Kung Lao Tempest Midscreen Combos and Reset

Clampa_

Learn from this.
Just thought I'd share some tempest combos I use with you guys

So the combos follow the order of the video

-b321xxEXdf1, Nj2, JI3xxDiveKick, b3xxdf1, JI3xxDiveKick (My B321 starter one meter bnb: 37%) you can get a b32 instead of just the b3 at the end but it only works on larger characters and gives you an extra 1%

-Hat spin(db1), run in and hit confirm and wait a little so that their head is level again (next hit is a high so it won't connect if you don't wait) 44xxRUNCANCELxxb321xxExTeleport, delay teleport and wait for opponent to get up or wake up, ExTeleGrab, b321xxdf1, JI3xxDiveKick, 21 (First combo is his confirm-able and meterless: 26%, Second combo is two meters and does 41%, adding up to a 67% 2 bar 'reset'

-Ex Hat Spin(db1+R2), 44xxRUNCANCELxxb321xxdf1, JI3xxDiveKick, b32xxEXdf1, d2, Run, grab (Max two bar midscreen combo that carries to corner that I know of: 51%. You could also just use one bar by ending it at the b32 before the EXdf1 giving you 42% for one bar.

-Teleport3, 44xxRUNCANCELxxb321xxdf1, JI3xxDiveKick, 2, XRAY! (Just a midscreen xray combo I liked, not very practical, but hey who doesn't like an xray: 51%

That's it guys, any questions or problems with this combos feel free to ask me.

bambus

Noob
Nice. In online i prefer this combo since its much easier when it's lagging.

B321 exSpin 4 spin D2 (37%)
So easy and very good damage. I know D2 is not a good ender but in online matches it can be hard setting up stuff etc. due to lag.

The window for b321 after b321xxEXSPIN is very tight. In online it will drop sometimes.