What's new

Guide - Hat Trick Kung Lao - HAT TRICK COMBO GUIDE (With Meters & Interactions)(BY ETC MCFLY)

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
What is amazing is the ability to come up with the whole ideas. Execution is something that anyone can have, either born with it or obtained though hard training. But this ability of yours is rare and cannot be obtain the same way. There are few with such skill. You are of them Mcfly. I hope that Doctrine Dark will return along with Tony-T once Cyrax returns. A lot of this stuff is situational and not as practical as Tempest combos but it has SWAG allover it! And for some of us it's a crucial part in order to have pleasure and satisfaction.

Well done Brother, as always You deliver.

What is amazing is the ability to come up with the whole ideas. Execution is something that anyone can have, either born with it or obtained though hard training. But this ability of yours is rare and cannot be obtain the same way. There are few with such skill. You are of them Mcfly. I hope that Doctrine Dark will return along with Tony-T once Cyrax returns. A lot of this stuff is situational and not as practical as Tempest combos but it has SWAG allover it! And for some of us it's a crucial part in order to have pleasure and satisfaction.

Well done Brother, as always You deliver.
Thanks bro! very honored by his words and I appreciate your observation. Supporting my art is appreciated. ;)