What's new

Kung Lao Brutality

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
I have played a lot of Kung Lao's but I had never seen it before. I was playing a match with @BronxThreat (psn/vita) and when I lost he absolutely beat the shit out of me! it was a flurry of 112's and tele port instant 3's from the moment "Finish Him!" was shouted, until the moment time ran out. I was hoping someone could tell me about it. From what I understand Kung Lao is the only character capable of this. It was pretty damn cool!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I've seen this before, actually I think it was FOREVER KING who came up with it.

I could be wrong, but it's what I've heard.

Also, I believe it's delayed Teleport 3. Again, I could be wrong but delayed 3 is the one that combos.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Wouldn't surprise me, that guys kung lao looks insane! Whoever discover it needs a pat on the back.. and then they need to show me how its done.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
So far I've gotten that the tele 3 has to be delayed, and the 2nd round has be won with a tele 3. Anything else?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Damn straight thats why I need all the details on how its done. I intend to pick up Kung Lao just because of this tech.
You have to win the match with a hard knockdown, or a move that makes them take a couple seconds to get back to their feet. For example and uppercut, x-ray, njp, etc. Than the instant they stand up do 1121 tele 3, and link that tele 3 into 1121 tele 3, and repeat

Zangrief

Noob
Ha. Magic Kingdom on XBL did this to me. The funny part is that our first game I won and I tea bagged him, because he was on mic and complaining about how I was spamming projectiles (I hate when people cry about spamming). He then destroyed me 5 matches in a row and on the last one he did this to me while cursing me out. It was hilarious, and he certainly showed me.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Its old , ive seen it like month/two ago when some guy was doing it in KOTH to everyone , ~~ damn annoying -_-

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Its old , ive seen it like month/two ago when some guy was doing it in KOTH to everyone , ~~ damn annoying -_-
Its pretty cool, but sucks when your on the other end of it. I cant play much online because my connection is ass.. no matter what I cant seem to adjust to input delay, so KOTH particularly is a nightmare for me.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
You have to win the match with a hard knockdown, or a move that makes them take a couple seconds to get back to their feet. For example and uppercut, x-ray, njp, etc. Than the instant they stand up do 1121 tele 3, and link that tele 3 into 1121 tele 3, and repeat
Thanks man, I really appreciate the info. I will try this as soon as I get a chance.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』

Its cool if you have never seen it before, but when someone does it every time they win it is just annoying because it delays the next match. I get it, its xbox live/psn network and no one is gonna encroach on your almighty ability to be a douche and piss people off intentionally, but really it does get old.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Its cool if you have never seen it before, but when someone does it every time they win it is just annoying because it delays the next match. I get it, its xbox live/psn network and no one is gonna encroach on your almighty ability to be a douche and piss people off intentionally, but really it does get old.
I can understand that. I only use it now on dickheads. For example every now and then there will be guys that get a win off me while i am using an unfamiliar character in our first match, and they tea bag fatality etc.. You can bet your ass they want to go again too, because they are scrubby a-holes that try to stack wins on noobs. So next match I go to kung lao beat their damn ass, and either baby them or brutality them. Its awesome.