What's new

Guide Kung Lao 50% Midscreen 1meter

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
With 21 and no tele three on just frame it's 43%, without just frame it's 40% I believe. Idk stats on 112, never use that unless i'm off of a jump punch tele 3. Thanks for your input man.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Does the same damage as the 1 bar BNB that uses 2 ex hat after the JK DK. If you find this one easier go for it.

Does the same damage as the 1 bar BNB that uses 2 ex hat after the JK DK. If you find this one easier go for it.
Tele delay 3 > 21 > spin > Ex Hat > jumpkick+divekick > divekick > 24~1+3 = 50%

JIP + Tele delay 3 > 21 > spin > Ex Hat > jumpkick+divekick > divekick > 24~1+3 = 53%

Tele delay 3 > 21 > spin > jumpkick+divekick > 2~Ex Hat > divekick > 24~1+3 = 49%

JIP + Tele delay 3 > 21 > spin > jumpkick+divekick > 2~Ex Hat > divekick > 24~1+3 = 52%

Correct me if im wrong. Those are the numbers what i get from these combos.

Daniel Aiden

Unknown-Member31
i know bro. i play kl from the week one after game release :) . i ussualy go for bnb that don't use enhance moves , like the duble dive kick bnb . i like my meter full if a combo don't kill him . :D

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
The damage doesn't differ if you do Jk dk into 2 ex hat rather than ex hat after a spin, and if you miss time the ex hat after the initial spin you've lost the combo. That's why nobody does the ex hat immediately after the spin at the highest level.