What's new

Kung Lao 2 New Combos

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This concept of a dive kick under the opponent after the spin was being messed around with by CD jr and DetroitBalln at MLG Raleigh. I decided to mess around with it a little bit and see what I could come up with. I am sure these combos could be made higher damage, as I did not really mess around with it long enough to see how high I could get it. Its a flashy concept that could potentially be worked into his BnB combos.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This concept of a dive kick under the opponent after the spin was being messed around with by CD jr at MLG Raleigh. I decided to mess around with it a little bit and see what I could come up with. I am sure these combos could be made higher damage, as I did not really mess around with it long enough to see how high I could get it. Its a flashy concept that could potentially be worked into his BnB combos.

WOW that 58% is more than xray and puts them back in the corner so actually the 3 bar usage is worth it

Great stuff as usual, this is hot

edit: please dont main kung lao also :)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
WOW that 58% is more than xray and puts them back in the corner so actually the 3 bar usage is worth it

Great stuff as usual, this is hot

edit: please dont main kung lao also :)
Yeah, the 3 bars was just to see how far I could take the damage after messing around with it for a little bit. I think you can get a pretty good amount with 1 or 2 bars as well. And I am definitely not maining Lao lol, at least at this point in time. Anyways, I think this great for getting out of the corner. You can use it with no meter to put your opponent in the corner and still get around 30-40%. If someone took the time to master this, it could come in handy.

CD jr

Noob
Good shit as always tyler. Detroit gave me the idea of the combo so he should get some credit also. I will try to work on these and see if i can come up with something else too. Also after tele 3 why are you doing 112 spin instead of 21 spin? 21 spin does more damge.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Nice. But I would not expect a kung Lao to teleport into the corner. But maybe some other practical stuff can surface from this.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Good shit as always tyler. Detroit gave me the idea of the combo so he should get some credit also. I will try to work on these and see if i can come up with something else too. Also after tele 3 why are you doing 112 spin instead of 21 spin? 21 spin does more damge.
Yeah, I am sure this concept can be made practical somehow. I remember now. Detroit was standing there when you were doing this, so I threw his name in the original post as well. As far as doing 122 spin instead of 21 spin, I just threw this together pretty quick, was not going for maximum damage really, just seeing what could be done after the whiff dive kick for the most part. Anyway, if you ever come up with something that you want recorded in HD, let me know and I will record it and post it up, whether its tech, combos, etc.