What's new

General/Other - Ancestral Kung Jin ancestral buff

omooba

fear the moobs
I know must people don't want kung jin to get any type of buff cause of his bojutsu variation but in my opinion ancestral is strongly lacking. He was obviously inspired by green arrow and i like that the changed the way his arrows except a few of the changes.

I think they should make the blue arrow either have no time limit and have an only one arrow or have an infinite amount with a time limit and not the bad side of both choices.

secondly his mixups should be a little bit more safe. Most people remember green arrows mid-low-overhead mixup which could be combo'd. I think kung jin should have something similar.Like his db4 and down arrow become safe in ancestral variation.

Afro_physicist

Hat Trick
I mean you can option select so there's no real reason to waste the arrow. Also, he can almost completely safely load an arrow off 111 or b13 on block, which green arrow could never do. Green arrow would've been wayyyyy better if he had the tools ancestral has. Ancestral is fine.

EOTL

I mean you can option select so there's no real reason to waste the arrow. Also, he can almost completely safely load an arrow off 111 or b13 on block, which green arrow could never do. Green arrow would've been wayyyyy better if he had the tools ancestral has. Ancestral is fine.
You don't even need to option select. you can hitconfirm everything worthwhile with KJ. Maybe b14 is worth option selecting online.

beyond that 111 or b14 load arrow are not safe and basically worthless because even if you're not punished you'll certainly have to block something which eats into your 5 sec arrow time.

Stun arrow should be 1 but no time limit. Mixups don't need any buffing. I would quite like the ability to hold arrows and dd cancel them for zoning but its a bonus imo.

FortaySeven

I don't care
or have an infinite amount with a time limit
You have this already. Hit them with the stun arrow once and you can summon again, 50/50 back into arrow, repeat until dead.
Kung Jin has more than enough tools that aren't variation specific.