Is KIT going to be Awesome?

• yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • YES

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
People pump their chest for placing 9th now?

I must be Tarzan, King of the Jobbers then :DOGE

I just noticed the tag, like, why? Lol
No one is bumping their chest. Boy blunder has gone off the deep end. I tagged you cause I thought you would listen.

coolwhip

Noob
Well, getting 9th is better than "99% of the community." Or at least, I've heard that somewhere before when someone else was pumping his chest about getting 9th.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Well, getting 9th is better than "99% of the community." Or at least, I've heard that somewhere before when someone else was pumping his chest about getting 9th.
Yes. Yes it is. But I wouldn't call that tournament success. More like "better luck next time".

Realtalk, another shitty attempt from coolwhip to try and steer drama. I give you a 9th place for that one. :DOGE

coolwhip

Noob
Yes. Yes it is. But I wouldn't call that tournament success. More like "better luck next time".

Realtalk, another shitty attempt from coolwhip to try and steer drama. I give you a 9th place for that one. :DOGE
Didn't you start drama with your initial "people are pumping their chest over 9th place now?"

I like how one way traffic things are in your head.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Didn't you start drama with your initial "people are pumping their chest over 9th place now?"

I like how one way traffic things are in your head.
Yes I can see how that Tarzan, King of the Jobbers reference went way over your head.

To be fair though, even a 9th place is better than no place at all. :DOGE