What's new

Krypt should rip of Midnight Suns

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
The new MK krypt should be incorporated into the game, rather than being a separate mode like it has been. There was a game called Mightnight Suns recently that I really liked that had a "Abby" homebase kind of mode, which was in function, identical to the Krypt. It had unlocks, discoveries, puzzles and other things in it.. but it also had characters to interact with and stuff.

When I say Krypt should be like Midnight Suns I obviously do not mean just reskin it for MK. What I mean is that they should somehow integrate the Krypt into the game itself and have character interactions with other fighters. Not just have it as a separate mode like it has been for so long.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
@STB Sgt Reed mf tagging you here every single time I forget you still got the stb tag.

Anyways, he's been playing it maby he's got some insight on how it could work. Sound cool.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
When it comes to the krypt i prefer less is more, Nothing will top Mk9 krypt in that regard. just beat the game and that'll give you enough souls to unlock everything, and now you can move to more important matters like labbing matchups, finding optimals and OS's.

The work and resources used to create a krypt of the size and details as in mkx and mk11 should be spent instead on a more fun and engaging mini game(s) like motor kombat and kombat chess. Those were always a huge hit and we never seen something like them since.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Midnight Suns looks amazing, I'd love an MK mode that was basically a D&D style dungeon crawler/tactics game.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
One other thing MK12 should copy from Midnight Suns is letting you play as Blade.