What's new

Video/Tutorial - Ermac Krimson Ermac Reveal Trailer; Koming March 1st

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
got a bit of noob saibot about him i think, either way these support our tournies so everyone should buy it :)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Watch people complain they have to buy this on its own. It looks great and I will purchase it to support the MKX scene and community. Though I know nothing on playing Ermac lmao.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
i Think they will never do a Version of Reptile for this, they didnt go with the Human version for his MK3 because of the Face animations in multiple moves he has and is intro and outro... so i think it wont happen for that reason... that makes me sad tho i would totally play Reptile if they made this costume for him
I thought they didn't change him for his Klassic because Boon is all like "this is how Reptile always was supposed to look like" and that he was only a human ninja because of console limitations in the early days.

Genuine question though: how much more work would it have been to revise the Coarse skin to have Reptile's mouth when he is unmasked?

Everyone tweet this to Lord Boon immediately, followed by a picture of you on your knees and crying emojis. He can't resist.
Aw man, that was my plan for the lady ninjas! Though it would probably result in the addition of boobs to the coarse skin should that happen tbh...

Noob
I thought they didn't change him for his Klassic because Boon is all like "this is how Reptile always was supposed to look like" and that he was only a human ninja because of console limitations in the early days.

Genuine question though: how much more work would it have been to revise the Coarse skin to have Reptile's mouth when he is unmasked?

Aw man, that was my plan for the lady ninjas! Though it would probably result in the addition of boobs to the coarse skin should that happen tbh...
Hmm yeah, i dont buy it thought, a sht ton of ppl wanted the human version so they w ould have atleast both, myself included, i have no desire to play the character as a reptilian... but would love to play him as ahuman.

Hmm well it would take a completely new model and not just palette swap them, which, doesnt seem like much i know but if we are going to go down to the details of what it takes to make one of this skins work its actually a lot of hours put in from a lot of diferent ppl...

Carrying over his full animation sets to a new model wouldnt work like they do with the other Course Skins, so they would have 2 options, either they would ditch his facial animations from moves/intro outro which would look weird to say the least because he uses his tongue for a lot of diferent attacks... or they would have to make new dedicated animations for this face...
Just for a mind picture take the Course Skin paint it Emerald green ofc, and then replace the mask all of them are using with a new model of a mask more similar to the ones reptile uses in his original skins, with a mouth opening, that would work without ruining the look, but still we are talking about a new model not a palette swap which is what they are doing here for Ermac and did for Sub and Scorpion... Palette swaps are relatively painless to do, thats why they are profitable, Having to remake the model due to the face and creating new animations and all the pain that goes into the rigging process of animating a face, i think they just dont want to bother with all that work for a single skin =S Would love to see it tho...