What's new

Kreate a Fighter Pics and Vids Thread

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Post any pics or videos of KAFs here. I have 8 now and will be buying some more memory cards on Monday. I have a couple videos but have updated characters since and will post new vids soon. I'm hoping to see some high quality recreations owning the CPU.

Right now I have:

Blanka (Beta)
The Undertaker
Peter Steele
Leonardo (Crude)
Lara Croft
Guile
Sagat
Shredder (easily convertable to Super Shredder and back)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's possible, I'll go through now.

I'm also planning on making from GI Joe:

Zartan
Destro
The Baroness
Cobra Commander

I want to make Juggernaut but there's no body model good enough, I'm hoping some better stuff will be available. I'll also make Bison and Magneto.

RayRokka

Noob
I made "The Mighty Thor"

pretty cool too...KAK is a decent enough mode and they ripped off aenough props so that you can make just about any character you want.

I wish there were more moves and specials

Also some of the properties changed for the specials

Rains lightning attack doesnt launch for some reason. I found that out because I made Thor obviously.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Supposedly there is an enormous number of unlockable moves, this remains to be seen, but I haven't done a whole lot of board searching to verify things.

Also, there should be two lightening bolts, the double arm raise and single I think. I was going to make Thor as well since they have the obvious items.

I went through and test made Cobra Commander, the best mask is the Space Hawk or whatever, and Reptile's face underneath, the leather jack, leather pants in blue, and other obvious stuff.

Destro looks great with the V Neck, black and red outfit, silver skin etc.

I made a crude Zartan as well, so once I pick up the mem cards I'll remake them and save. I have been going through Konquest mode to get the koins for all the stuff.

LoL, I also made Guile, it was the first thing that has come to my mind when entering KAK Mode.
Today I made Jago from Killer Instinct, to bad that you cant combine items, because Jago has a Mouthcover and a wrist band, both is selectable but you have to choose 1.

[/img]

if u can copy data do other memory cards and what not you could always get action replay so that you can take the info thats on your memory cards and put them on your computer i used to do this alot with certain games

also the undertaker link didn't work

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It should work now, I had it named undertaker.wmv in the dir, my mistake.

dreemernj

Ambassador
In all my looking around I haven't seen a Tremor yet. Weird. There are a bunch of moves that would fit him as well.

This may seem kind of silly but when I saw the power ranger helmet in create a fighter, I made a Green Ranger Character. I'll admit I watched that show when I was younger. I think he looks pretty cool. I wish the antennas were not on the helmet but oh well. Also, I had trouble finding a power shield that even resembled his. The spear looks like the dragon dagger that he used.

I gave him moves like the shadow kick, jades teleport, a green energy ball, and of course, scorpions spear.

He plays pretty well too. I can do a pretty cool 7 hit combo. And his sword combos are pretty good from a first creation.

Is there damage protection in this game? After the seventh hit each time, my character fobbles in the air and falls backwards.

I admit it is fun. I'll try and get a pic soon.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was actually thinking about making a Power Ranger but opted for a Ninja Turtle instead.

I'm glad no one's made Tremor, he's supposed to be bigger than the regular ninjas right? Maybe I'll put one together.

Akuma

Cloud Strife from FFVII Advent Children

Ghost Rider

Iceman from XMEN

Nightcrawler from XMEN

Agent Smith from the Matrix

Yun from Street Fighter

Please note these are not mine

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Some throw togethers tonight, I haven't saved them, but just bought the needed stuff.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Ha, Krang's mechanical body owns.

And that's a cool ass Cloud poop.

I'll have to start the game up again (haven't touched it since the weekend) and take some snaps of the SF character's I've made so far.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good shit guys!

I think I'm going to attempt a Sarah Bryant next.

You guys should post the recipies here also.

Selpex

Noob
haha looks awesome, think i have to wait till 27th for euro release, looks like kak is the only good thing in the game, looks fun

dreemernj

Ambassador
A couple of my Kreate-A-Fighters:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lko-gmTQd-o

My interpretation of Human Smoke.
A way too serious Dan Hibiki.
A decent Gen.
A Chun Li probably about equal to every other Chun Li that's been made.

I am going to make some more sometime soon I think but I wanted to grab videos of these because I just got a new video input device and I wanted to test it out.