What's new

Kouples Kombat

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I was just thinking about this last weekend and wondering if anyone else plays MK as a couple. Last Friday night, my girlfriend and I watched the Tom Brady instructional videos. On Saturday we got matching heart tattoos on our ring fingers. On Sunday we modded or PDP sticks with Sanwa buttons. Anyone else have MK in their relationship? Anyone want to play some couples tag matches online LOL (PM me here or friend me on xbox if you do.)

Mortal Kombat, commonly abbreviated MK, is a fantasy series of fighting games created by Ed Boon and John Tobias. The first four renditions and their updates were developed by Midway Games and initially released on arcade machines. The arcade titles were later picked up by Acclaim Entertainment for the home console conversions. Beginning with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Midway Games exclusively created home versions of Mortal Kombat up until Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Following Midway's bankruptcy, the franchise was picked up by Warner Bros. in July 2009 and became a part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Branch.

Panque

Random foreign guy
Mortal Kombat, commonly abbreviated MK, is a fantasy series of fighting games created by Ed Boon and John Tobias. The first four renditions and their updates were developed by Midway Games and initially released on arcade machines. The arcade titles were later picked up by Acclaim Entertainment for the home console conversions. Beginning with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Midway Games exclusively created home versions of Mortal Kombat up until Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Following Midway's bankruptcy, the franchise was picked up by Warner Bros. in July 2009 and became a part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Branch.
What?

EDIT: Was that a spam? Damn, that sign should be bigger man.

Theme

Noob
I was just thinking about this last weekend and wondering if anyone else plays MK as a couple. Last Friday night, my girlfriend and I watched the Tom Brady instructional videos. On Saturday we got matching heart tattoos on our ring fingers. On Sunday we modded or PDP sticks with Sanwa buttons. Anyone else have MK in their relationship? Anyone want to play some couples tag matches online LOL (PM me here or friend me on xbox if you do.)
Nice lolz.. My girl cannot stand videogames in general. I have tried getting her interested in Counterstrike awhile ago, but that didnt work out either. Didnt even bother trying with MK, although we did go to get the game midnight launch together lol.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Nice lolz.. My girl cannot stand videogames in general. I have tried getting her interested in Counterstrike awhile ago, but that didnt work out either. Didnt even bother trying with MK, although we did go to get the game midnight launch together lol.
At least she came with you for that. I bought an UMK3 arcade machine for $200 off from craigslist a couple years ago, my wife at the time said it couldn't come in the house. I put it in the basement anyway and she got pissed, so I divorced her and got myself a girl that likes the same stuff I like. My girlfriend and I live together now and play our UMK3 arcade often :) Strange, I didn't even think of that story when I made the original post. Funny tho.

That might be the best double date ever lol.

Being this lucky lads lady, I thank him for re-introducing me to MK. I never played the first installments of it (2D). I started at Deception (3D). So MK9 is the first fighter that I've gotten in to. (I played Soul Caliber for a little bit). But I enjoy playing video games with him! Even if I am just watching tv and he is playing. We have two tvs in our living room (both the same size) so we can both play at the same time. :)