What's new

Tech - Hat Trick Kounter Reads can punish Kitana's Throat Slash

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Not saying this is going to be easy, but its definitely out there, with any Lao btw, this same setup option select TS and ex rising fans which from there you do a tele3 and then ex spin to "kounter" her while she is in recovering landing frames of ex rising fans, didn't test if Tempest Lao can use ex spin to punish as buzzsaw and Hat Trick does.

@ROG Moonspell @myri @Frizen @Youphemism @False God Confirmed @ETC Mcfly @just_2swift @YOMI FOREVER KING @YOMI REO @A F0xy Grampa @DDutchguy @Tweedy

MK_Al

Noob
Its a good find. But in reality i think there's no need for a kitana player to reversal kl with throat slice unless its f23 (or maybe b22; i would guess that there's a gap after b22xxstraight hat). The good thing though is that you can d4xxex-tp to kounter throat slice on wakeup - used to work on other wakeups like sonya's flip as well. good and dirty :)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its a good find. But in reality i think there's no need for a kitana player to reversal kl with throat slice unless its f23 (or maybe b22; i would guess that there's a gap after b22xxstraight hat). The good thing though is that you can d4xxex-tp to kounter throat slice on wakeup - used to work on other wakeups like sonya's flip as well. good and dirty :)
Yeah, d4 special are good things to Forever Kung.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I do have to agree. Though its there is a fool tries to go fo it.