What's new

Combo Video - Sun God Kotal Kahn SG max damage BnBs

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

An update to every conversion and combo off of F2/F1B2, metered and meterless. Recently it's been discussed in the combo thread by some people that B14 is a viable combo string that adds a bit more damage to Kotal's already damaging combos.

This is really good, especially with Sun god since sun choke is something you can end almost any combo with, unlike war and blood god sword specials/totems.

Note that F2 F2 F2 B14 Air throw can go from 33 to 34% if you add a jab before the last F2.

@Hidan
@UltraDavid
@Mr Aqua
@BigMilk
@D. R.
@Crayraven
@Belial
@D4G

Last edited:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
@Qwark28

You should note that if blood offering is up then its better to do f2 f2 f2 jab, RC b14~ender, you'll squeeze out a little bit more damage

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@Qwark28

You should note that if blood offering is up then its better to do f2 f2 f2 jab, RC b14~ender, you'll squeeze out a little bit more damage
The combos posted are for practicality, as in what your typical combos would look like. It's why I haven't put 114 there.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
@Qwark28

I'll make a separate video for blood offering explaining the most practical ways of use.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
The combos posted are for practicality, as in what your typical combos would look like. It's why I haven't put 114 there.
You don't find 114 very practical? Just wondering, because I use it fairly regularly. Are you just saying you land F1B2 and F2 a lot more frequently?

DoctorSexual

XBL: DoctorSexual PSN: Osh-Tek
Simple corner combo with a low start up. Sorry if you didnt want anyone else posting vids in your topic TC, if so I can move it.

I've gotten three D1's off before but cant do it anywhere near consistently.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Simple corner combo with a low start up. Sorry if you didnt want anyone else posting vids in your topic TC, if so I can move it.

I've gotten three D1's off before but cant do it anywhere near consistently.

You can do F34 EX sundisc 1 f2 d1 114 sun choke for 46%

delbuster

hungry
i can get 1% more than some of these f2 combos. uploading vid. it's a pretty funny addition to the combo

update: nvm it doesn't do 1% more it's like.... less than 1% more.
update2: nvm it only does more on the shorter combos, does 1% less on the longer combos. ANYWAY... uploading.

haha

Last edited: