What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn frame data changes (In moveslist)

TylorJockin

You don't impress me.
Has anyone seen these changes? I found them last night and was shocked lol

f1 startup is now 11 frames, instead of 9
f2 is now 18 instead of 17
d1 is 6 startup, so is d4 instead of both being 5
I believe Overhead sword is now 17 frame startup instead of 15
They got rid off his 114 into Sun Beam corner setups. (It will no longer affect BOTH players, only one)
And correct me if Im wrong but wasnt his AA Grab 7frames? Now its 8

His uppercut was 11 frames, went down to 6 but is now at 7.
And I believe his sword overhead either got a raw dmg buff or damage scaling reduction in combos because I'm getting an additional 2% from BnB's

Last edited:

RYX

BIG PUSHER
is this from yesterday's patch?

I'm confused; are his normals faster or slower? I remember his D.1 being 5 frames

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I'm not going to get completley
because maybe they are actually corrections instead of nerfs, but damn. I want my one frame parry.

We're getting nerfed probably due to the lack of downplaying. We need to downplay harder.

Last edited:

regulas

Your Emporer
I know on PC they went and added like 1 frame on the weekend to a lot of different things everywhere. It is NOT mechanical changes these are just correcting to be the right data.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
Kotal Kahn's normals were NOT nerfed. This was just an update to the frame data to reflect how fast/slow his moves already were.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
War God Variation.
-------------------------

1. His EX DB.1 shows in the frame data as 0 on block, but in reality it is -14 or more ... NRS need to fix this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Blood offering is useless :

A. They need to make it 30 frames faster to make it Viable ( to end the combo with it )

B. Or They leave the recovery the way it is, But give him -5- enhanced damage hit instead of -3- hits.

C. Or They leave the recovery the way it is, but make it cost only 5% instead of 10%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. His B2 is a joke :

A. they should make it faster , OR

B. They leave it the way it is, But if it hits ... it bounce the opponent into a juggling state to combo

4. His Ex Sun Ray should have faster recovery

5. Make his DB.2 a bit safer but with less damage

6. His Axe throw should be faster by 15 Frames

7. Make his normals 1 or 2 frames FASTER would be nice