What's new

Question - Kotal Kahn Kotal Kahn forum dead

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@Buiu, the key is to use your own, slow armored moves (i.e. not EN Overhead Sword against fast reversals) to make your opponent respect the gaps in your strings. Sure, you'll have to burn meter a few times with little result, but if they know you're willing to do so, they'll be less likely to try and reversal you, at which point the mind games begin again.

War God Kotal will definitely continue to become a more honest character, as people learn how to fight him, but he's still very solid.

Actually he has many good strings on hit and block bud! I'm not one for sharing much but here goes! 112 anti air grab. The world is yours after that. If you can't figure it out past that then ya need ta hang up the macuahuitl and move on to someone else...

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
P.S. Interestingly, B14 EN Overhead Sword works quite well, against fast reversals, since the string is so slow/negative, and leads to a full combo.

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
really dude. this is like me saying that the kenshi forum is dead because i havent seen it posted on in a couple days. even though there is at least some sort of discussion about kenshi at least once a week.

DoctorSexual

XBL: DoctorSexual PSN: Osh-Tek
I dont think its a matter of the Kotal board being dead specifically. They all kinda are. Its more a matter of just how shallow this game is. You really have to spend hours and hours in the lab to squeeze out even the slightest drop of new theoretical tech with this game engine. Even if you're at the near autism level of Tom Brady with this game its still not enough to consistently pump out new BnB stuff past the initial big discoveries.