What's new

Kotal Corn for alternate costume DLC.

E

Eldriken

NIce! I'm looking forward to his War Gods variation.

Wait... I think my brain just froze.
Dude, I remember that game. I used to play as Voodoo because he had a move like Scorpion's spear and his voodoo doll fatality was legit. I don't recall ever seeing a game before it go to that level of violence. Dude made your innards spill out all over the floor.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Dude, I remember that game. I used to play as Voodoo because he had a move like Scorpion's spear and his voodoo doll fatality was legit. I don't recall ever seeing a game before it go to that level of violence. Dude made your innards spill out all over the floor.
This. That still holds up as one of the best fatalities ever.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Every "C" in MK should be replaced with a K, even if the word doesn't begin with one.

Skorpion
Ermak
Quan Khi
Kyrax
Molokh
Haha then you get stuff like kassie kage and then she is no longer jc and Sonya's daughter. Then what about khameleon? Would it be both the male and the female? Oh the humanity!

Hahaha... I also used to relate Scorpion's spear to him. But yeah, for it's time the game looked quite realistic IMO. And while there was no real dynamic lighting, they were able to get away with a photo-realistic look, since the lighting was already 'drawn into' the 3d models texture maps. Which for some characters meant applying photos of real skin. This is what I've read anyway.

And I'm not sure if any of you remember this, but the game also featured a tribal type character named Ahau Kin. He too had a heart rip fatality similar to Kotal.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Hahaha... I also used to relate Scorpion's spear to him. But yeah, for it's time the game looked quite realistic IMO. And while there was no real dynamic lighting, they were able to get away with a photo-realistic look, since the lighting was already 'drawn into' the 3d models texture maps. Which for some characters meant applying photos of real skin. This is what I've read anyway.

And I'm not sure if any of you remember this, but the game also featured a tribal type character named Ahau Kin. He too had a heart rip fatality similar to Kotal.

That does it. This is now officially the "War Gods" thread.

Bring it back Paulo, bring it back.

Some of the fatals were actually really creative.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
For some reason I though this thread had something to do with KoЯn. I have no idea why did I think that. Probably because MKX is already surrounded by enough music-related nonsense.