What's new

KombatHouston Invading "INSOMNIA" Tournament Tonight in Houston, Texas

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you've got the night off and live in the area of Cypress Creek Parkway, you're encouraged to stop by tonight's competition at Insomnia VGC in Houston, Texas. Out of the Texas scene, the most well-known players from there who have been making noise world-wide go by "Kombat Houston" and they will be in full-effect tonight. Join the ranks of reputable players such as KH Showtime, KH Cat among the other Kombat Houston players as they battle tonight.

The best part? If you can't make it... check them out at www.twitch.tv/KombatHouston
  • Starting time: 8PM Central/9PM EST/6PM PST

Attachments

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
I will have to catch the later portion of this, as I will be too busy watching the Packers get one step closer to the Super Bowl.

Best of luck to all of those attending.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I will have to catch the later portion of this, as I will be too busy watching the Packers get one step closer to the Super Bowl.

Best of luck to all of those attending.
DUUUUUUUUUDE. MK is way more important than lame football. Your life is now disqualified!

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I'LL BE THERE!! I've lived in Japan this whole year and haven't been able to go to any tournaments. I'm on leave right now, and actually go back to Japan tomorrow. I'M SO HYPED. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TOURNAMENT SINCE PDP!! AHHHHHHHHAPDSOFKJALP'

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'LL BE THERE!! I've lived in Japan this whole year and haven't been able to go to any tournaments. I'm on leave right now, and actually go back to Japan tomorrow. I'M SO HYPED. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TOURNAMENT SINCE PDP!! AHHHHHHHHAPDSOFKJALP'
Lol, Good Luck.