What's new

General/Other - Takeda Kombat Pack 2 has a new Apocalypse themed skin for Takeda!

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
As taken from Game Informer: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/01/11/kombat-pack-2-buyers-receive-bonus-mortal-kombat-x-dlc-for-free.aspx

"According to Warner Bros., those who purchase Kombat Pack 2 will receive the all-new Apocalypse Pack (new apocalypse-themed skins for Takeda, D'Vorah, and Erron Black) for free, as well as playable character Goro, the Brazil Pack (alternate soccer-themed skins for Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao), the Kold War Pack (alternate skins for Sub-Zero, Sonya Blade, and Kano), and the Kold War Scorpion skin."

Also, for those who have not yet seen the KP2 trailer, here it is below (no new Takeda skin sighting though :() :

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Ronin is the new Bone Shaper.

The only nerf it needs IMO is to add a gap everytime he drops or picks up the sword.
Uuuuhhhh what? Lol ronin isn't the new boneshaper by any means, he doesn't have anything like the beastlyness that is low scoop or hell sparks, and he is way slower than boneshaper, ronin is fine dude.

I like to wind people up some times. These forums need more fun these days.

and Yes, I am not super familiar with the match up and I got bodied by a Ronin at CEO winterfest, so I am a bit salty.

All of this is a joke no need to take it serious.
tbh...its usually b21 that gets people lol its too good