What's new

KOF XIII ultimate team in your opinion.

i feel kinda weird showing my love to KOF in the forums of test your might but i think people posting in the forums here are quite close to my background in fighting games so here goes:

my ultimate team will probably be :
1-sie kensou he is a great zoner his mix up game is very good, in my opinion his damage isn't that good and he doesn't have kill combos that's why i like him as a first character.
2-robert garcia : he is the guy with every tool at his disposal killer rushdown ,zoning ,frame traps ,mix ups and the funny thing is he is a very easy character to play with.
3-ryu: he is ryo's in sf clone he has got every tool but the hadoken ,great damage output nice mixups and he has the best normals in the game if you are into a fundamental defensive game , almost every thing he does is safe 100% with a few exceptions.

so here is my ultimate team any thoughts will be appreciated and i am curious if people stopped playing with mr.karate ,shen , kyo (ex) ,iori (ex) i just can't respect a player who plays with them combined it's just wrong.