What's new

Tech Knock Down tech

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
after seeing RapZiLLa54 tech where he uses b112 batswarm to prefend a wake up attack.
(also he used batswarm and he could still block the wake up attack but he loss'd his trait.)
i did some research in practice mode my self, i dont know if this is metioned before.
if so im sorry.

after b112 you can dash in hit the trait button and block ( with hitting d or b after trait).
this way you can block wake up attacks, still have your trait to counter your opponent.

in my video below i just used the superman punch as an example.
but i have tested it against all wake up attacks from superman & it works.
only option your opponent has is to wake up attack or choose to not use a wake up attack, but then again you still have your trait 2 pressure him or you can go into any other pressure.

i hope this will help all batman players and if this still has holes or any upgrade to get more pressure on your opponent i would love the get feed back.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
yes if you do a combo & end with b112 dash in and active trait you can block his wake up option.
if he just sits there and do nothing you can pressure him for free.

KRYS9984

Noob
LUCKY0346 Please edit you opening paragraph; the combo notation is B1,1,2 (for that particular combo) not B2,2,3.

This is not necessarily new tech but rather activating the bat trait, blocking your opponents wake up attack and throwing out the trait (if the wake up attack is negative on block) to stun them and gain a free combo. If they don't wake up and either tech roll or get up in place, you will obviously have the bat trait out and an upper hand to start close range pressure.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
LUCKY0346 Please edit you opening paragraph; the combo notation is B1,1,2 (for that particular combo) not B2,2,3.

This is not necessarily new tech but rather activating the bat trait, blocking your opponents wake up attack and throwing out the trait (if the wake up attack is negative on block) to stun them and gain a free combo. If they don't wake up and either tech roll or get up in place, you will obviously have the bat trait out and an upper hand to start close range pressure.

im sorry man i will edit it, but yes you understand what i was tryna say.
my english writing is not that good so its hard for me to explain some stuff.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
Too bad that b112 doesn't give an hard knockdown when done in a combo

it does, use ji2 123 then walk forward and then input b112.. ( just an example)
this combo maybe not have a lot of damage (24%) but sure give's you pressure to chip or mixup your opponennt.
in other words it gives you a lotta options

KRYS9984

Noob
im sorry man i wil edit it, but yes you understand what i was tryna say.
my english writing is not that good so its hard for me to explain some stuff.

No problem, I just wanted to point it out because putting down the wrong notation could potentially cause some confusion. Also, not being fluent in English is fine; we have a few members who do not speak / write the language perfectly but we all do our best to pass and receive the message(s) to out best ability.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
No problem, I just wanted to point it out because putting down the wrong notation could potentially cause some confusion. Also, not being fluent in English is fine; we have a few members who do not speak / write the language perfectly but we all do our best to pass and receive the message(s) to out best ability.

so what do you think of this tech or however you wanna call it..

Crathen

Death is my business
it does, use ji2 123 then walk forward and then input b112.. ( just an example)
this combo maybe not have a lot of damage (24%) but sure give's you pressure to chip or mixup your opponennt.
in other words it gives you a lotta options
Try it in practice mode and set techroll on , they will techroll it , been trying this before.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
Try it in practice mode and set techroll on , they will techroll it , been trying this before.

yes i tried it thanks for testing it.
it does not work in combo.
but i still think that a raw 112 intro trait etc can be usefull some how

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
It only provides a hard knockdown if the opponent is grounded. So mb grapple will allow these kind of set ups.

LUCKY0346

AT Gaming
It only provides a hard knockdown if the opponent is grounded. So mb grapple will allow these kind of set ups.

wow thanks a lot, maybe its not the full damage that you can get with using one bar.
but it sure helps you keeping close to your opponent wich is very important with his t-rex arms lol