What's new

General/Other Knightfall Bane costume

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Hi guys, is there any other way to obtain this costume than to download the ios app? My only ios gear is 3gs so its not compatible and since I loved the comic I would love to play as the original Bane.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I hear you can get someone who has it to enter your WBID when they play the IOS game and it unlocks it for you. Or something like that, maybe enter the person who has the skins WBID on the console version as well. One of those I've heard works.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I like this bane and the 1P bane more than the 2P bane. I feel this is a classic costume that got it right the first time.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
i got the costume in my iphone, send me a pm with your wb acoount and we can try.
Big thx man, would be great. The problem is I dont have an option to sign in to my wb account from the game menu. People say that there is a link in the options menu but the only ones I have are av, game and controls -.-

DreadzTsung

"Darkness is the heart's true essence"
I Have IPHONE 4s!!!! :) If i dowlnload though, only helping people I know from mortal kombat or if knee them for a while. Because I'm not going to have everyone blowing up my inbox with WBID. Requests. If you spread the word about my youtube channel however. I will help you.

Youtube: Strat10100

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Ok this is another question related to the Knightfall costume.

Where do I "rate" the app? I've rated it in the App Store and the Game Center but it doesn't seem to unlock. And when it first prompted me to let me rate it, I clicked on "remind me later" but it never does. Anyone know a solution?

it just popup, you dont even have to rate the app, just press yes, and that it. i guess youll have to wait the popup again. do you try going to the itunes store and rate it?

Dusk

Noob
hey can anyone help me get the skin? lol i dont have the app but i do have a wbid! please :'(

Big Frog

Noob
Knightfall Bane is my No. 1 favorite. Tried to get it last night but failed. Will try again tonight. I want it soooooo bad.