What's new

Tech "Kitty has Claws" New Vortex Setups by KH StarCharger

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
I like the Cat Dash MB whip trip crossover jump setup. Great option when you have the meter.

It looks like you can do a crossover jump 1 after a 1,2,2 ender too. I did it against GL in training mode & his wakeup attack went backwards. That'd be great if this was legit because it would save a bar of meter.

Reborn

Noob
Great video, very helpful!

After the F3, if you wiff 1,F2 you crossover your opponent instantly. Although you lose damage from not finishing your combo, it is a meterless option that can throw off the opponent. Not sure how useful it can be but just something I noticed.

Edit: If they tech roll, they will roll past your crossup but you are still at least in their face.

Great video, very helpful!

After the F3, if you wiff 1,F2 you crossover your opponent instantly. Although you lose damage from not finishing your combo, it is a meterless option that can throw off the opponent. Not sure how useful it can be but just something I noticed.

Edit: If they tech roll, they will roll past your crossup but you are still at least in their face.
made a thread about whiffing 1f2 as cross up but seemingly nobody liked it ...

Ah, well it isn't optimal but I think it at least something to consider because it is so quick and I have used it to catch players off guard.
yeah I agree. It's 100% a gimmick but if I use it once in a while I usually get a free throw or b2 b1 mix up. Ppl think you are dropping a combo then suddenly you go behind them and they panic block lol