What's new

Kitanas Most Damaging Combos?

AU_SUCK

MEOW
Hello, I have tried browsing through the kitana combo thread but they are not compiled as they should be, so im trying to find out the following.

1. The most damaging midscreen meterless BNB
2. The most damaging midscreen meterless combo off of a IAF
3. The most damaging midscreen meterless combo off a Jk IAF
4. The most Damaging Corner meterless combo.

Number 2/3 is the most important. I'm pretty sure it will be the same combo just one with a Jk and one without

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
also is there a good anti air move she has?
Kitana controlles the air, its her strongest postion, that and right up in your face. Ya know what, she can mess you up from anywhere on the map really.

Air fan, standing 2, fan lift are probably her best options for going into combo.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Im not a big kitana player, and I know for a fact that this is not her biggest, but for one meter I do 21 ex fan jip cancel after the first fan f14 dash 4 fan liift, jik fan dash fan dash 2 df2 for like 45-47% or something. And this combo is much harder but has no meter and same dmg, f21, njp 4, fan dash 4 fan lift, jik fan dash fan dash 2 df2. Just go off of this till a good Kitana gets up in here.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Unsure of exact damages, and this is only as far as I know.

1. f21, njp, 4~fan, 4~lift, b2~air fan, fan, f2~cutter
2. this all depends on distance. your most reliable would probably be iaf, fan, 2~fan, f2~cutter
3. jk~air fan, 4~fan, 2~fan, f2~cutter (i believe 41%). this is one of the few instances where ex fan can be really useful. 2~ex fan, fan after the 2~fan can turn this into 45%, which is ridiculous damage for a jump kick.
4. f21, njp, 4~fan, 4~lift, slight step back, fan, b2~air fan, fan, jk~fan, 2~cutter

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Unsure of exact damages, and this is only as far as I know.

1. f21, njp, 4~fan, 4~lift, b2~air fan, fan, f2~cutter
2. this all depends on distance. your most reliable would probably be iaf, fan, 2~fan, f2~cutter
3. jk~air fan, 4~fan, 2~fan, f2~cutter (i believe 41%). this is one of the few instances where ex fan can be really useful. 2~ex fan, fan after the 2~fan can turn this into 45%, which is ridiculous damage for a jump kick.
4. f21, njp, 4~fan, 4~lift, slight step back, fan, b2~air fan, fan, jk~fan, 2~cutter
Wow...I feel like such a dumb blonde/pillow case! I've been tearing up with Kitana from day 1 and I never new of the jk, air fan, 4, fan, 2 fan, f2 cutter....I've always done jk, air fan, fan, f2 cutter for like 29 %. The one you mentioned is 11 hits with 40 percent. You learn something new everyday in the game....

RunwayMafia

Her most damaging combo using 1 bar of meter: 2,1, EN fan, cancel, JIP, F2,1, NJP, 4, fan, 2, fan lift, dash, B2, air fan, ground fan, 4, cutter. 19 hits, 47% (if you do 4 fan, 4, lift) it's 50 I believe....

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Wow...I feel like such a dumb blonde/pillow case! I've been tearing up with Kitana from day 1 and I never new of the jk, air fan, 4, fan, 2 fan, f2 cutter....I've always done jk, air fan, fan, f2 cutter for like 29 %. The one you mentioned is 11 hits with 40 percent. You learn something new everyday in the game....
I actually have to credit [MENTION=2975]NeoRussell[/MENTION] for this. I saw him using it at NEC and never realized you could use both 4~fan and 2~fan after the jk. But I personally like to use meter with it (depending on the char I'm facing).

RunwayMafia

I actually have to credit [MENTION=2975]NeoRussell[/MENTION] for this. I saw him using it at NEC and never realized you could use both 4~fan and 2~fan after the jk. But I personally like to use meter with it (depending on the char I'm facing).
I absolutely love it. I'm one of those guys who thinks 3-5% more damage does in fact make a difference in the end and this is is huge to me. I land a jk, air fan at least once a match... going from 29% to 39-40% is a game changer...thanks Neorussel!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What's the highest damage for 2,1~lift? I know of 2,1~lift, njp, b+2~air fan, ground fan, 2~fan, 2~cutter which does 36% I think. I'm sure somebody more creative found something better.

Ever since the dash nerf I've found njp somewhat unreliable too. You used to be able to just double dash and you were in the correct position. Now I do two dash blocks and it usually works. Is there a more fool proof way?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
well u can uppercut after a 21 lift just double dash in , its not even dat strict timing

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What's the highest damage for 2,1~lift? I know of 2,1~lift, njp, b+2~air fan, ground fan, 2~fan, 2~cutter which does 36% I think. I'm sure somebody more creative found something better.

Ever since the dash nerf I've found njp somewhat unreliable too. You used to be able to just double dash and you were in the correct position. Now I do two dash blocks and it usually works. Is there a more fool proof way?
21 lift NJP B2 fan 4 fan 4 cutter, think it was 37% or something, cant remember

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
would the same thing with the jk work? as in b2~fan, 4~fan, 2~fan, 4/f2~cutter? i might not be able to test for a bit.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I think this one is 38%, though I don't personally use it as I find the b2 hard to hit consistently after the first fan.

21~lift, dash, fan, dash, b2~fan, dash, fan, dash, 2~fan, dash~2 cutter

Theme

Noob
I think this one is 38%, though I don't personally use it as I find the b2 hard to hit consistently after the first fan.

21~lift, dash, fan, dash, b2~fan, dash, fan, dash, 2~fan, dash~2 cutter
Hey is this combo meterless? Is it even possible to ground fan twice without dropping the second one right after?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I must admit I find the jk~air fan, 4~fan really difficult. I never seem to dash far enough to connect the 4 so have resorted to:

JK~air fan, dash, f2~fan, dash, 2~cutter

Any tips?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I must admit I find the jk~air fan, 4~fan really difficult. I never seem to dash far enough to connect the 4 so have resorted to:

JK~air fan, dash, f2~fan, dash, 2~cutter

Any tips?
the 4~fan is situational, as in some circumstances the air fan is hitting them too far away. i'd assume you can replace the 4 with f2 and not have to dash and get the same damage, but i'm not 100% on that. if you want more reliability you can just use jk~air fan, fan, 2~fan, 2~cutter for about 35%

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
the 4~fan is situational, as in some circumstances the air fan is hitting them too far away. i'd assume you can replace the 4 with f2 and not have to dash and get the same damage, but i'm not 100% on that. if you want more reliability you can just use jk~air fan, fan, 2~fan, 2~cutter for about 35%
Thanks. I've settled on these two now as they are very easy to pull off.

JK~air fan, dash, f2~fan, dash, f2~cutter 33%
JK~air fan, dash, f2~fan, dash, f2~ex fan, dash, 4~cutter 39%

I'm still not happy with my corner damage tbh. Are there any better than the ones below that aren't ridiculously hard to pull off?

f41, 2~fan, b33~lift, b2~air fan, fan, dash, 333~cutter, d1 45%
f21, NJP, bb, 4~fan, b33~lift, b2~air fan, fan, dash, 333~cutter, d1 45%