What's new

Kitana/Kabal Air Projectiles Question

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
HI guys , well i know this threat is old as heck, but i am a stick player and found a good way how to do the instant fireball stuff in umk3 by using a stick.
I guess i m gonna do a tutorial video and upload it on YT.
What do u think? UMK3 only

nwo

Noob
HI guys , well i know this threat is old as heck, but i am a stick player and found a good way how to do the instant fireball stuff in umk3 by using a stick.
I guess i m gonna do a tutorial video and upload it on YT.
What do u think? UMK3 only
I was gonna say, this has to be an old thread cause I could do 2-3 Kabal instant fireballs in a row on stick, I can't consistently do it good enough to be useful in a match though, at least not yet, but I'm not really a Kabal player.

Can you consistently do it? I'd like to see that video.

RyuKazuya

I was gonna say, this has to be an old thread cause I could do 2-3 Kabal instant fireballs in a row on stick, I can't consistently do it good enough to be useful in a match though, at least not yet, but I'm not really a Kabal player.

Can you consistently do it? I'd like to see that video.
Hi bro, well i hust thought that i should do a tutorial vid for people who cant. not consistently but at lest 3- 5 times a row.
It is just supposed to help because i couldnt find any tutorial vid. ^^
Btw i suck at umk3 but ijust felt an urge to do it since i like helping people out.

I can do this too, by pressing back, back+up+hp for kabal. I saw a previous post which said back+up,back+hp. Can it be done both ways and if so, is one way better than the other?

RyuKazuya

I can do this too, by pressing back, back+up+hp for kabal. I saw a previous post which said back+up,back+hp. Can it be done both ways and if so, is one way better than the other?
well i ll upload the vid soon i got some trouble with the file.
Well back back+up works as well but for me it is easier to do back back~up hp which seems to be easier.
i recorded a video in which u can see that it actually works pretty well. peace bro

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Funny that everyone else thought in the beggining that this couldn't be done on a cabinet, I thought it was some emulator cheat shit but then I saw it on xbx 360 and a friend of mine try it out and told me. For me it's easier to do backx2 and a small, quarter circle back-up, like when you do Sagat's tiger knee on SSF2, but obviously backwards

a tutorial video would be useful for a lot of people, go for it

nwo

Noob
I finally decided to make a video...it probably won't be very useful to anyone, but who knows. I recorded a much better one (higher success rate) but the video was accidentally recorded in 4:3 aspect ratio so I didn't use it.

I'm not really a Kabal player, but I know these fireballs are VERY possible on an arcade cabinet.