What's new

King of the Ring Podcast Revival-GGA Han

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Hi everyone. A long time ago I started a podcast meant to highlight the players and their own personality, getting to know them beyond the game. I felt like I had strayed from that path, so I quit. Recently, however, I got a spark of initiative, and decided to bring it back with someone often considered a man of few words, Mr. Pete Hahn. You can hear us gab about Final Fight, Contra, Injustice, The GGA Crew and more at the mp3 link below.

http://kiwi6.com/file/06fib38zl2

Just as well, you can follow me on these social media avenues. If you would like to be on, have a suggestion or have a question then please don't hesitate to contact me.

Twitter: @KingHippo42

Gmail: [email protected]

GGA HAN

Last edited by a moderator:

Matix218

Get over here!
Downloaded will listen after work. I always laugh when I think of han because at NEC 12 I was standing behind him and k frog who were playing a tournament match on stream and k frog was doing hella jump in punches and getting away with it. After han lost the first match 16bit yelled at him and was like "Pete, Pete, Pete....ALL HES DOING IS JUMPING. STOP LETTING HIM JUMP!" And kfrog turned to bit and was like "well that wasn't ALL I was doing..." (as if to say to bit, um, hello i can hear you, im sitting right here..." it was absolutely hilarious.

GGA HAN
GGA 16 Bit
@kfrog

Not sure if you remember this but I found it very funny.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Nice! I'm still making my way through the new KTP, but I'll make sure to make this next on my list.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Thanks again for having me on, KingHippo - It was good times. Hopefully my old man antics and stories don't bore everyone, but I thought we were pretty entertaining.

60% 1-bar minimum, though.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Thanks again for having me on, KingHippo - It was good times. Hopefully my old man antics and stories don't bore everyone, but I thought we were pretty entertaining.

60% 1-bar minimum, though.
How much joy does it bring you to see someone's power drain from their lifebar?

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
Props to GGA Han! Your the man, and this was long overdue... Good choice KingHippo!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
In my quest for the Primal Rage soundtrack, I forgot how good the tracks were. Truly a great game
Yea the music is really good. I like the announcer too how he says RAGE. And how the lifebars have little hearts and brains that explode. Great game.