What's new

King of the Hill - staying in Full Scree

Might be missing something obvious, but every time I play King of the Hill, I have to hit select to toggle full screen constantly. At the character selection screen, and again when the match is starting, because it reverts to theater mode even though you just picked full screen mode seconds before. Not a big deal, but it feels broken... Is there a way to fix it?

its quite annoying, i wish fullscreen was permanent. KOTH is laggy as shit, and scorpion is so easy to use in KOTH lag. Well any teleport kombatant to be frank.

Lag = Teleport spam friendly

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
There is no way to "fix" it. The only thing I would suggest is to minimize the number of times you go full screen to once per match by just staying in theater mode until it actually starts saying "round 1". Because I really don't think fullscreen is necessary for picking your character.

Good call, I'll just accept it. Lol. And just do it once the match is starting. Likely (hopefully) something they can fix with a patch

I think they might have done it on purpose to showcase everyones avatars (at least on the 360).

KoTH lobbies are so laggy I have stopped participating in them completely. If ONE person with a bad connection joins its game over.