What's new

King of the Bill ep. 4: "What is that man saying?" Ft. Cossner, CDJr, and ClaudeVS.

Decay

King of the Bill

Guys, welcome back to KING OF THE BILL*powered by That Game Store; the first of its kind, where the #billuminati (Decay, Mr. Aquaman, Forever King, and Honeybee) discuss important and unimportant issues WHILE battling it out in a king of the hill match for dominance!

Last week's episode:

Mr. Aquaman ruled last week's episode, and he had the pleasure of selecting a guest to try to compete for the crown. Aquaman dug deep and called out a wild COSSNER! Cossner had extra backup this week, as his roommate Claude and guest CDJr help answer questions about MKX. Will the power of 3 people behind the helm of an ungodly poor designed Green Arrow be enough to win the pesos and free video game? Find out for yourself!

Illustration by Decay, in the style of "The Simpsons". All guests on the show will receive a cartoon make-over!
KOTB Ep. 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King of the Bill Ruleset

-The winner of the previous week is named King.

-The King must do his duty and pick the guest for the following week, as well as come up with 10 discussion topics to discuss during the battle.

-The King although coming with a crown has it's downside. The king may not use the steed what won him the battle the week before, and must use a new character.

-The King must use a different character for every week he wins on a streak. (If player A wins week 1 with Zod, and Player A then also wins week 2 with Aquaman, then he must not use Zod or Aquaman in week 3).

*The King MAY select a character he used in a previous streak ONLY against the guest, or if another player specifically requests him to use against him or her.

-If the guest wins, he is awarded a prize from the hosts (20 dollars plus any donations a stream viewer wants to add to the pot) and a prize from "That Game Store" (a completely random video game). He also gets to pick the next guest for the show and the hosts will try their best to honor the guest's choice.

-The king of the hill will compete until the time limit is reached at an hour and a half.

Point System

-Each win in the KOTH is awarded with 1 point.

-A player who wins a bad match-up can potentially be awarded with a bonus point*.

-Pulling off a "Only a real master" comeback can potentially be awarded with a bonus point*.

-The crew can award bonus points if all agree that a match is simply too hype!*

-Picking either the Joker, Scorpion, or Cyborg can potentially award you 3 points*.

-The player with the most points at the end of the 90 minutes is declared the King.

*decided upon by hosts and stream viewers.

Disconnects

-If you disconnect from the KOTH no points are awarded.

-Once a disconnect occurs, an immediate invite must be sent to the person(s) who disconnected, and upon returning, the KOTH will resume.

-If two players are battling and the streamer gets disconnected, the two players will report the outcome of the match and it will be documented and added to the scoreboard.

Live Stream Schedule

-KOTB is live streamed and interacts with their viewers, on Decay's channel: www.twitch.tv/decayingart

-As of right now, Monday nights between 8pm-11pm EST is the scheduled broadcast, so make sure to follow the channel, as well as Decay's twitter (@DecayingART) Mr. Aquaman's twitter (@MisterAquaman) Honeybee's twitter (@HoneybeeCMNDR) and King's twitter (@Foreverking) for updates!

-----------------------------------------------------------

shoutouts: @STORMS @Juggs @RM Cossner @FOREVER KING @Mr Aqua @HoneyBee @Pig Of The Hut @AK L0rdoftheFLY @CoRzz @CD jr @G4S Claude VonStroke @DarksydeDash

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
When I picture Cossner in my head, I picture him as Manolo from Burn After Reading. "It was just lying there, on the floor there."

Decay

King of the Bill
Was watching last night, was really funny. Also, that picture might be the best so far
Thanks man. Yeah last night was extremely funny. Great matches and a very close KOTB actually. Despite some terrible matchups, @RM Cossner did really well.

Also, this illustration is def one of my favorites. Talk about super last minute, I had it finished between the time we stopped the stream and the time I went to bed last night.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Please tell me you're going to do artwork for Jr @Decay, bet that would be hiarious. Looking forward to watching :)