What's new

KING OF THE BILL ep.2 "Let's play some freakin' Injustice!" Ft. Emperor Jupiter

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Also, consider having questions for every guest to answer so you guys aren't running out of shit to ask. Like ask every visitor the questions asked in this stream would be perfect (ie - what made you get into NRS games, first tourney, so-on...just the basic shit). That way we get to know more about the guests without just you guys running out of shit to ask haha

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Also, consider having questions for every guest to answer so you guys aren't running out of shit to ask. Like ask every visitor the questions asked in this stream would be perfect (ie - what made you get into NRS games, first tourney, so-on...just the basic shit). That way we get to know more about the guests without just you guys running out of shit to ask haha
Yeah I was thinking we could have a segment after the questions are completed to get the know the guests better. We could take questions from those viewing the stream!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Decay has the right answer for Kill/Bang/Marry. No argument. And we don't know who Jacqui's mother is yet but we'll find out who it is in the game's story mode. I asked Shawn Kittelsen if we'd find out first in the game or the comics and he said "you'll have to wait" but Shaun Himmerick said we'll find out in the game.

E

Eldriken

I'd be willing to hook my 360 back up to be a guest on this. =O

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I'd be willing to hook my 360 back up to be a guest on this. =O
Had the same thought but connection would most likely be ass (UK) and I'd get bodied more than likely :D

Great show again guys, Jupiter does not sound how I thought he would. I always think of 16Bits impression and I was expecting that lol

@Decay Question for your next show also in case I miss the stream, when you mention your highest weight for lifts are they your single best ones or what you do in a set of say 10 reps for example? Tbh I'm surprised you don't just go outside and lift up your car to workout :eek: