What's new

Kid Cudi - Cud Life Tour 2013 Chicago

Kid Cudi performed in my city, I went and it was one of the best music experiences I've had, Scott is ultimately my favorite artist and number 1 inspiration I look towards during life's low times, I love this guy. Who went from Chicago? Who went at all if he was near your area?

He also performed with Chip the Ripper, Tyler the Creator and Logic.

- This song had everyone sparking up, Lol!

THTB xSMoKEx

Kid Cudi is great man, haven't listened to that guy in a while. I'll have to dig up his old albums i have now

Ya he is, I love this guy, his life experiences are something everyone or personally I resonate to, and that's why I admire him as a person and his music.

I just made the videos unprivate, sorry about that.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Awesome ^_^ Like you, Logic is my favourite artist to date. I like Cudi but i'm not a huge fan or anything and tbh I don't like Tyler at all lol (besides his tweets which are hilarious).

How was Logic live?

Awesome ^_^ Like you, Logic is my favourite artist to date. I like Cudi but i'm not a huge fan or anything and tbh I don't like Tyler at all lol (besides his tweets which are hilarious).

How was Logic live?

Logic, opened up, he was the most rowdy of all the artists, he did some remixes, I believe he did a remix from Kendricks M.A.A.D. City, he got everyone hyped up and had the sickest base in the entire concert, and he performed some new shit, which, I can't tell what it was, since I don't know him well, but he dropped some new content he's working on. I like him, looked him up.

How was Logic live?

Here's some one else's video, but this is how he started.