What's new

KH Raffle for NEC Trip

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
UPDATE:

So I finally got a email back from my proffesor and I can take my exam the Monday before the nec weekend. Sucks I have 5 days less to study but should be worth it.

Anyways. I will need to sell a few tickets to make it happen. I want to end the raffle by Friday to get the plane ticket before it gets higher. If it is not enough by Friday. Ill just resend the money back to everyone.

The PayPal email is [email protected]
As for the prizes so far I have a ps3 TE stick, doa5 for 360, and tekken tag 2 for 360 with the official guide. Workin on getting more stuff. As well. Ill update it. But if you guys want to start buyin tickets you can.

So after MLG Dallas my love for the game has only increased. And I am hyped and trying to attend NEC! I've managed to attend many offline tournaments without help thanks to my job. But with school tuition about to kick my butt this coming semester I can't do it on my own.
I've attended and supported mk9 at :
Evo 2011
Final Round 2012
MLG Anaheim
MLG Raleigh
MLG Dallas

And want to add NEC to the list. As well as join my team mate KH Showtime who is already booked for this.

I'm not one to ask for donations so I'm thinking of raffling some stuff off and ppl buying tickets to a chance to win some cool prizes!

I plan on streaming the raffle live so ppl can watch the winners as they are announced.

This is still not 100% as I am waiting for my proffesor to get back at me about doing my exam early (exam is scheduled for Saturday dec 1st). Once I get the okay ill go Tru with this.

Also if anyone has some cool stuff they would like to donate for the raffle that be dope. If we get more tickets sold than what I need (only need around $140 total) I will donate the rest to other players tryin to make it to NEC such as tyrant and Big D.

Also I'll be working on a post MLG hype video and a NEC hype video as well to get ppl excited for a great tournament!

Attachments

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So I finally got a email back from my proffesor and I can take my exam the Monday before the nec weekend. Sucks I have 5 days less to study but should be worth it.

Anyways. I will need to sell a few tickets to make it happen. I want to end the raffle by Friday to get the plane ticket before it gets higher. If it is not enough by Friday. Ill just resend the money back to everyone.

As for the prizes so far I have a ps3 TE stick, doa5 for 360, and tekken tag 2 for 360 with the official guide. Workin on getting more stuff. As well. Ill update it. But if you guys want to start buyin tickets you can.

redeyes

Button Masher

ticket prices?