What's new

Key Shortcuts?

Hi I was just wondering I know that pressing 2+4 (i think) is the same as the throw button.

I was just wondering I've seen some combos that require two buttons to be pressed at once and for example is 1+2 the same as block or maybe 1+3 the same as change stance? just wondering because it would really help me hit some of the bigger combos.

Thanks in advance and please don't call me stupid if I made all this up trying to learn and figured you's would be the guys to ask.

Eight

I am the salt
Dont ever feel stupid for asking a question, bro :).

Anyway, to answer your question: No. And it's 1+3 :)fp+:fk) thats the alternate for throwing and its the only one like that.

Though I think 2+4 serves as another throw in some combos. Not entirely sure about that part as there aren't any like that for Cyrax.

And I guess I was wrong. I feel stupid. :hammer:

cyke_out

Warrior
I'd love if we had the option to macro two keys onto one button. I'd get rid of the tag button and replace it with 1+2 on Pad.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I'd love if we had the option to macro two keys onto one button. I'd get rid of the tag button and replace it with 1+2 on Pad.
I wrote this in another thread the other day but the strange thing about the macro buttons for throw, change stance and tag is that they aren't actually macros. For example take a character that doesn't have an air throw > Jump in the air > Press throw: Nothing happens.

Do the same but instead of pressing throw press 1+3: You get a punch or a kick (I don't remember if it is consistent). If you've ever played Street Fighter IV notice that the macros are really the multiple buttons being pressed.