What's new

Ketchup and Mustards offline sessions - All welcome

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Recently Mustard and I had an offline casual session in our flat with three other guys (Tim, Smokey and Carnage) and it was a success, It's always great to have other guys to fight offline other than my brother lol.

After the session had finished we decided we were going to start having a lot more of them in the future, because of this i'm putting this thread up to say that if ANY of you guys live in the UK and around the Norwich/Norfolk area or are happy to travel that way than just send me a message and i'll let you know when we do the next one and where to find us. We also have more room than we need in our flat so if you need to stay here for the night it's no problem at all.

All the best!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Definitely up for this guys and was going to suggest the same thing at mine. I'd love to take my game to the next level and feel I can't do this without regular offline sessions with decent players.

Count me in for sure. :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Wow and there a was thinking that this weeks session was good. Hell i can not wait for the next one now, looking forward to seeing more faces!

Edit: [MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] didnt see your post first time: I can probably capture some stuff from my phone, or find a shitty digital camera somewhere that would do just as good of a job so hopefully we can pull together some footage. Also if someone can direct me to a "noobs guide to streaming" i will take a look into it and see what pocket money i can spare because i would probably stream a hell of a lot of shit anyway if i could :p

PND_Ketchup

I actually have a 360 capture card that i do resident evil walkthroughs on lmao, i haven't been able to use it since my laptop died BUT i could try and use my pc one i suppose, i'll mess around with the settings and try and get it to work for the next session!

PND_Ketchup

OH and we're doing another one this weekend, if it's too short notice for some of you it's ok i think we're going home for Christmas the week after though. We'll try and get them as consistent as possible of course :)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
guys i reccomend getting train tickets earlier in advance, for example for me to go to london is 45 pounds return, however if i order online i get it for 18, and thats not even including a railcard.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
More cheap stuff: if anyone is interested in dingy hotel rooms for cheap you can pick up hotels for like £10-15 sometimes here if you catch them at the right time: www.laterooms.com search NR1 for hotels that are within a 5 minute walk of the condiment residence!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
we're trying to think of what day would be best, as sunday we're going to a umvc3 tournament in london, what day can you guys make?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Sat or Sun should be fine for me with a few weeks notice. This weekend is a write off unfortunately. Stupid Christmas parties... ;)

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
were having a session this sunday, if anyones interested pm me and ill tell you when and where we're meeting :)