What's new

Video/Tutorial Ketchup and Mustard - A competitive MK Montage

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys!

With the hype of Mortal Kombat X rising higher and higher, Mustard and I thought it'd be fun to put together a little montage to celebrate our time as competitive Mortal Kombat 9 players. It doesn't include everything as I'm sure you all understand, we can only use what exists on the internet as is. We've made some truly great friends as competitive Fighting Game players, and is a huge part that has shaped who we are today.

We'd like to give a huge thanks to everyone we've met and competed against for all being so boss, and here's to a great 2015!

See you all in MKX :)

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Hey remember when mustard refused to do Cyrax's resets...yeah...

Edit: But fun video non the less lol
I do, and he won more majors than any other Cyrax player without them until DJT picked him up. :DOGE

But in all seriousness he just didn't wanna incorporate the dirty stuff into his gameplan in case NRS patched it out, it was only after Evo 2012 that it was crystal clear that NRS/WB were finished with supporting the game and it became a case of why not. It wasn't a sentimental thing or anything.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I do, and he won more majors than any other Cyrax player without them until DJT picked him up. :DOGE

But in all seriousness he just didn't wanna incorporate the dirty stuff into his gameplan in case NRS patched it out, it was only after Evo 2012 that it was crystal clear that NRS/WB were finished with supporting the game and it became a case of why not. It wasn't a sentimental thing or anything.
In all honesty, I have no regrets with what I decided to use and what to not use, yes in terms of competitive play I should have gone with them from the start, but I had a different mindset back then, and I'm satisfied with what I managed to achieve in MK9.

Make no mistake, if whoever I play in MKX has stuff like that, you can be your ass that I'm gonna use it, but as a whole experience of memories, I'd change nothing of my MK9 days :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
In all honesty, I have no regrets with what I decided to use and what to not use, yes in terms of competitive play I should have gone with them from the start, but I had a different mindset back then, and I'm satisfied with what I managed to achieve in MK9.

Make no mistake, if whoever I play in MKX has stuff like that, you can be your ass that I'm gonna use it, but as a whole experience of memories, I'd change nothing of my MK9 days :)
Fair play. I'm just going by what I remember you telling me, or at least what I think I remember you telling me lol.