What's new

kenshi vs cyrax TS Sabin! vs DArthArma

I ran into Arturo on ranked match yesterday and he beat me. I invited to play some games and recorded it for everyone else to enjoy

So this is DarthArma Vs TS Sabin Casuals. This is online and me and arturo dropped alot of things.

Enjoy hearing that button mashing!! lol

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I don't care if it's online or not, im so curious as to how this matchup goes for cyrax as well as the freddy matchup.

Thanks for this man really appreciate it!

Oh, really liked those bomb traps, pretty nice. And that controller of yours must really hate you.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
To be honest I find this match up to be in cyraxs favor. It's hard for kenshi to pressure Cyrax on wake up due to his amazing wake up options. And nets make it hard for kenshi to even consider trading.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
To be honest I find this match up to be in cyraxs favor. It's hard for kenshi to pressure Cyrax on wake up due to his amazing wake up options. And nets make it hard for kenshi to even consider trading.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
this is why i find it hard to do matchups myself, i have to take the resets into account, but seeing as i dont use them its hard to, there was a fair few instances where Sabin was all over arma, practically at a 70% health lead with no meter, then traded with a net and died cos of 1 net =/, cant wait till that double net bullshit is gone

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Good matches. I prefer watching Art's Kenshi over his Reptile and I hope he starts using him for the majority of his matches.

Dath Arma has a beast Cyrax and some scary resets and setups.

Loved the Streets of Rage ringtone.

haha, awesome. There were some nice matches by you and by me that i missed cause I have a ghetto ass camera.

We should play some more. next time I'm on i'll send you an invite

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Didn't know you were part of TYM. GGs the other day. We kept getting paired up and desynched though. lol.