What's new

kenshi midscreen 41% meterless

probably already posted or figured out but havent seen it on front page yet

just figured out a 41% midscreen meterless if some1 would like to record for me, timings a bit tricky but it def works and is repeatable

recorded but laptop is too low quality

jump punch :r :bp :bp :l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :d:l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :l :bp

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

just figured out a 41% midscreen meterless if some1 would like to record for me, timings a bit tricky but it def works and is repeatable

jump punch :r :bp :bp :l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :d:l :fp dash :r :bp :bp :l :bp
I did this earlier today against Jade. Good stuff. It's really hard.

REYTHEGREAT

that does look a bit difficult to pull of. well for me at least. i always mess up my inputs when i do the second :r :bp :bp :l :fp

The timing is a little strict, I don't think it's going to get much use online, but it's certainly viable in offline matches.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

Beastly, this is totally going in the guide. Good job dude.

dont let ur dashes in the combo fully complete, and catch them in the air at the highest point u possibly can on the second string to launch them high enough, i dash but its very small dashes i wish i had a good way of posting the recording to show

Even with the video I just cannot get it to connect, the sword goes straight through their body but the hit does not connect.

Is there anyone that actually thinks they could realistically get this in a game situation ever?

NERF:bighammer:
You wanna try connecting it before saying that? Seriously the hardest combo I've tried in this game so far, at least with other hard juggles I can get the links at least once in an hour. Haven't got the 3rd link once yet and there's another after it.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
You wanna try connecting it before saying that? Seriously the hardest combo I've tried in this game so far, at least with other hard juggles I can get the links at least once in an hour. Haven't got the 4rd link once yet and there's another after it.
lol.

But seriously, he is right. This combo is very hard and does not start from a 50/50 or anything too hard.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I love how people see 40% damage and immediately want a nerf. I think it's all connected to a conversation I once had with a guy on XBL... TheGamerDj, I think it was. I'll quote:

Me: "Uh... you know you can block things right, bro?"
Him: "Yeah, but I like fighting more than blocking."

He wasn't trolling or anything. TheGamerDj is a symbol more than he is just a retard, a representative of everyone who has ever posted on this forum to bitch for nerfs.

40% damage is too high when every attack always lands on you because your asshat is obstructing your vision.

I did this combo once when first testing him... and could never get it again.

There are several combo threads. Did this really need a whole new thread?