What's new

Match Footage - Kenshi Kenshi Match Videos

Hey guys. I am new to kenshi and new to his play style. I typically play rushdown characters(wolverine, sabrewulf, kung laoMk9). I feel in love with his design and love how each one of his variations is diff. I was wondering if some of you seasoned kenshi players can post videos of matches. I'm trying to get a understanding of how to play the neutral with him especially in posession mode. I feel he gets absolutely mauled up close and in posession his zoning loses out to other rushdown characters zoner variations. Please post some videos I want to learn. Also I have a bad ass beard :D

I have a video I uploaded overnight with 10 or so matches vs. some Sonya player online, it's processing now, should be ready in an hour or less. It is exclusively with possessed. I'm a shit player, so you're probably not going to learn much from this, but it's something I guess.

Last edited:

Alucard

The worst good player ever.
Here's a vid of me from my stream doin a quick tower run with him, i'm not the best since I'm still getting used to the movement and combo timing. It's in balanced, but in all variations with a tele-flurry you can time it right when they get up so it instantly hits them especially when they don't techroll. It too, should be done within the hour. Also I was think of opening up a thread @FrothyOmen for critique since i'm new, and was wondering if that was a good idea here.

@Alucard Might as well just do it in this thread. Post match vids and if u want people to watch them and help you just say so in the post, and maybe someone will try to help out if they're feeling nice that day. No point in making an individual thread though.