What's new

Kenshi help for new mains tournament

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
So ive been using him for a week and im going into the tournament tonight, can anyone give me some advice cos i still feel kinda weak with him at the moment

Espio

Kokomo
What specifically do you need help with? That would make the assisting you much easier.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
REO 's guide is full of great tech and strats

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Here you go

recorded at raleigh

think it was 8-5 me

Shout outs to #fundamentals

That word right there will be your key to victory.

-Be as careful as humanly possible with your Charges. One successful cross-over, and you're dead.
-Unless you're certain you can read a jump-in, DO NOT throw out random Rising Karmas.
-F22B1 will be one of your best friends, as it's only -4 on block, as will the reach of B2, the pushback of a blocked D4 + RK, and the dirty dirt of D3 + SC/EXSC's pushback and recovery.
-You have next to no reason to leave the ground unless you're trying to escape the corner.
-Use Tele-Flurry sparingly. It's a great "STOP MOTHERFUCKER" tool, but the hitbox isn't that great.

I'll add more as I think...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That word right there will be your key to victory.

-Be as careful as humanly possible with your Charges. One successful cross-over, and you're dead.
-Unless you're certain you can read a jump-in, DO NOT throw out random Rising Karmas.
-F22B1 will be one of your best friends, as it's only -4 on block, as will the reach of B2, the pushback of a blocked D4 + RK, and the dirty dirt of D3 + SC/EXSC's pushback and recovery.
-You have next to no reason to leave the ground unless you're trying to escape the corner.
-Use Tele-Flurry sparingly. It's a great "STOP MOTHERFUCKER" tool, but the hitbox isn't that great.

I'll add more as I think...
That MU is f ign awful though