What's new

Kameo wishes/ideas

so everyone is talking about new chars, but the mk universe also has so many kameo possibilities so who would everyone like to see as kameo?

i would generally say that roster lacks a kameo with a multi-hitting projectile or counter-zoning tool. but maybe ferra will cover that if shes throwable.

in terms of characters id like to see

• my old main nightwolf with arrow (charge-/or multiable), reflect and shoulder (armored wakeup)
  • hotaru for mk1 lore purposes
  • hsu hao because why the hell not?
but basically almost every char would makle a good kameo. for example:
  • kabal with nomad dash, grounded/air gas ball, hookswords
  • erron black with low/overhead kick mixup, caltrops and gunshots
  • kotal with totems
oh and one character concept i had in mind is a team of two that can only be played together, but you can switch during the match who is main and who is kameo. maybe even noob and his shadow :coffee:?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
so everyone is talking about new chars, but the mk universe also has so many kameo possibilities so who would everyone like to see as kameo?

i would generally say that roster lacks a kameo with a multi-hitting projectile or counter-zoning tool. but maybe ferra will cover that if shes throwable.

in terms of characters id like to see

• my old main nightwolf with arrow (charge-/or multiable), reflect and shoulder (armored wakeup)
  • hotaru for mk1 lore purposes
  • hsu hao because why the hell not?
but basically almost every char would makle a good kameo. for example:
  • kabal with nomad dash, grounded/air gas ball, hookswords
  • erron black with low/overhead kick mixup, caltrops and gunshots
  • kotal with totems
oh and one character concept i had in mind is a team of two that can only be played together, but you can switch during the match who is main and who is kameo. maybe even noob and his shadow :coffee:?
Oh, the return of Noob-Smoke. That would be so fun.