What's new

KABAL VS KITANA

Damn slips you are a fucking pal. New best friend. So just to verify its after the kick? I always try to down 1 after the dash cancel but I guess I was doing it wrong. I am extremely unfamiliar with the matchup but i know not to jump herp herpp.

KEEP DOING THOSE PODCASTS I LIKED THE MICHELAGELO ONE. IT WAS FUNNY WHEN YOU GUYS TRIED TO SAY KOWABUNGA at the same time. Also the stripper thing was funny too.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
you do realise sayin shit like dat will get u banned , if thats your aim then by all means continue;)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
If you think theyre gonna dash cancel just press 2 1 and hit confirm a combo, poking him out of his dash cancels isnt punishment enough to stop him from doing it.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
If you think theyre gonna dash cancel just press 2 1 and hit confirm a combo, poking him out of his dash cancels isnt punishment enough to stop him from doing it.
its...so...simple .... but seriously y didnt i think of that man im a tard sometimes

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I have more trouble with this than any other part of kabals gameplay, when he NDC's the hitbox scoots back a bit and shit whiffs, also his buzz saws have a hitbox shift too. NDC>Buzzsaw usually avoids attempts to punch him in the face out of NDC's.

Is this just me doing something wrong, or do you just have much better timing and reflexes than me?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Skullsmasher stop trolling, especially on my behalf. You're going to run out of warnings man.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I have more trouble with this than any other part of kabals gameplay, when he NDC's the hitbox scoots back a bit and shit whiffs, also his buzz saws have a hitbox shift too. NDC>Buzzsaw usually avoids attempts to punch him in the face out of NDC's.

Is this just me doing something wrong, or do you just have much better timing and reflexes than me?
Its just made on a read, and it would also depend on how fast your character is. Since both mine have faster normals than Kabal it means that he cant just dash cancel into other normals, he has to cancel into a poke, which makes it not as useful to him.

If you expect a cancel just mash out your fastest (preferably mid hitting) normal.

i just saw that mortal monday.. forever king vs shrinkydink... forever king should have blocked low and that stryker play would have ended sooner. the commentary was really good though slips and 16bit you guys are bros. so much chemistry talking about the shitty online playing not the players but online itself being shitty. i like forever king because he is a bro but only an online bro. he isnt real like 16bit.

SO ANYWAY KITANA IS THE BEST! Hurray for instant air fans. totally just throw fans

i dont see how im being disrespectful.. i want to level up bros... WHY ARE YOU NOT LETTING ME LEVEL UP. I WANT TO LEVEL UP MY FRIENDSHIP AND MY SEXY DAT ASS KITANA I DONT SEE HOW I DISRESEPCT anyone except SOONK for being a jerk.

i was just thinking d1 cutter because i know how people get annoyed by that specific move