What's new

Kabal Match-Up Specific Corner Combo

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Oh for the love of god. Now Kabal's getting extra-crispy with that Reptile Dash strat.

It's like you're Vince McMahon in the 80's, and the rest of MK is the old territories, and you sit in an epic boardroom covered in wall-mounted hookswords, fan-made gas masks, and old UMK3 memorabilia, thinking of new and inventive ways to destroy your competition and convert them to your evil empire.

Great stuff, DeNiro. Another reason I wish I could fucking play Kabal decently.

Lulzlou

Noob
Interesting idea with the 212. I never used it as a combo ender. The situation that I used 212 was when I had my back in the corner. I would sometimes do 2(1)~ndc into a sweep then dash out or finish the 212 string then dash out. That is only if I found a good enough hole while being corner pressured.

Also I've been looking into the spin tech I have and there was some more useful things I found. Basically after you nd them, jump over them, walk back then when you see them enter the block frames of the spin, start iagb. They only have two options here;
You get a free iagb/saw at this point. Going into iagb would be better imo though, more free meter gain and back to full screen zoning.
If they choose to not block it, they get hit by a 9% iagb which isn't affected by scaling. Technically makes the full combo 50%+
here is an example

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Love how you give yourself your own "eh, eh eh!"

this is pretty great stuff...if only i played Kabal

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
I usually use this , confuses the opponent and is the least expected, in some cases tend to stand with wakeup, jump, etc, when they see the second nd, but at this point Kabal and far away, the distance of second nd can agree to stop quickly and returned to the corner with a third nd or exnd.
The other option I use is 2,1,2 and vanquish trap, and usually after D3 often unguarded, jump or wakeup preparing surprises that too. Vanquish trap in corner is 100% safe