What's new

Kabal & Kratos Combo Showcase

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This combo showcase contains Tag Mode combos for Kabal and Kratos, as well as 1v1 combos each. This video contains many advanced, high damage combos, as well as a few combos that can be done easier than others. You will also see my newest discovery, which is the Kratos infinite hits of 2,1, Hermes Dash Cancel, 2,1, Hermes Dash Cancel, 2, 1, Hermes Dash Cancel and so on. I show three loops of this in the 2nd combo of the video. Enjoy!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Does every character jump when you call in kabal's assist because its the ground saw? Nice combos btw. Kratos infinite..lol I'm going to have to try that. Is it corner only or can you do that midscreen?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Does every character jump when you call in kabal's assist because its the ground saw? Nice combos btw. Kratos infinite..lol I'm going to have to try that. Is it corner only or can you do that midscreen?
I am pretty sure its corner only. I am messing around with it a lot to see what I can get. I have gotten it up to 8 times in a row in the corner. Trying for 100% damage lol.