What's new

Kabal iAGB questions.

ToX

Noob
I'm new to Kabal. But when I watched Kevo Da Man play his Kabal in KOTH. He would IAGB alot. Now obviously, Kabal is a top 3 zoner (along with Kenshi and Freddy, the rest don't even matter compared to these 3). But I've noticed.. Sometimes projectiles won't even hit kabal when he does his iAGB really consistently, quickly and low.. Also, it seems like they vanish at full screen... Do they hit the opponent full screen or what? I've never gotten to see much zoning with Kabal but I've noticed some of these things. Thanks! :)

redeyes

Button Masher
if you put another the on screen too fast the one shot before will kinda just disappear right at their head. creating mind games imo.

ToX

Noob
So shooting them as fast as possible is NOT GOOD? or ? Im about to get my hitbox in the mail so should I just rambo my IAGBs?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Honestly it really isnt going to matter.... iagb is not really going to be hitting them anyway. If they try to stand at full screen and zone, then slow down i guess.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I'm new to Kabal. But when I watched Kevo Da Man play his Kabal in KOTH. He would IAGB alot. Now obviously, Kabal is a top 3 zoner (along with Kenshi and Freddy, the rest don't even matter compared to these 3). But I've noticed.. Sometimes projectiles won't even hit kabal when he does his iAGB really consistently, quickly and low.. Also, it seems like they vanish at full screen... Do they hit the opponent full screen or what? I've never gotten to see much zoning with Kabal but I've noticed some of these things. Thanks! :)
It dissapears because your technically not allowed to have 2 of the same projectiles on the screen at one time so the first won't register full screen. If you just gun fireballs you'll be fine, all you need to do is get your reaction time good when you see your opponent throw a projectile with someone like jax or sonya because if you dont then your IAGB will whiff and when you hit the second one you'll get hit by their projectile allowing them to duck the second one and get advantage.

ToX

Noob
So moral of the story is, do the iAGBs as fast as possible until full screen? I take it that's what "gunning" the fbs means :p

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
So moral of the story is, do the iAGBs as fast as possible until full screen? I take it that's what "gunning" the fbs means :p
Nah, you need to feel out when it's safe to do so. until they're further than jump distance iagb isnt completely safe