What's new

Kabal 50%+ Mid-Screen Combo and Wall Combo

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
on 1st combo i though REO was about to pull out an Ultimate X-Ray combo lol.

It looks Ace and insanely hard to do.

Nice stuff REO

Skitzo

Noob
Mr. Mileena : Yeah man, i live in Elsa lol i know Chris. I think i got invited sunday but i had just gotten back from the island so i was tired as hell lol next time.

Deity

Noob
Gettin real tired of this kabal stuff. Reo stop messing around with that burn victim and pick up Jade already.

Lulzlou

Noob
REO
I messaged you about this set up before but I didn't realize it's only meant for the corner. I put sometime into it because I had everything else pretty much down and used it at Civil War once. It worked well. Instead of going into f32 mix up, I ended with a grab after 111.
5% 111 chip + 12% grab = 17% c:
All of that is 60%

The video is doing the same pressure you did at the end. Didn't mean to ndc before the saw lol

For anyone else that doesn't know the spin split into 2 sections, hit advantage / block frames. If you wait just a tad, your opponent can't do anything but block. If they don't block during those block frames they'll eat another full combo. The only way to make this set up effective is if you do the max damage corner combos that end with spin

You can do it to any spin but you'll sacrifice so much damage for a small amount of pressure. Might as well keep it in the corner. Still exploring this though c;